Frico SWH02 - 12kw LPHW fan heater with intelligent control
Intelligent LPHW fan heaters with extremely low sound levels, for water connection. SWH belongs to a new generation of intelligent LPHW fan heaters with SIRe integrated controls. SWH and SIRe together can provide fully automatic room heating, adaptable to each area of use. SWH is suitable for use in premises where LPHW fan heaters are traditionally used, such as industrial buildings, as well as environments with low sound requirements. With its extremely low sound level SWH is Frico's quietest LPHW fan heater.
With the integrated SIRe control system, the fan is automatically controlled as required, which reduces the sound levels even further.
A simple and safe ventilation solution can be achieved using mixing cabinets which, thanks to SIRe, also have built-in frost protection. The SWH LPHW fan heater is energy efficient, with the integrated control the fan never uses more energy than is necessary. Eco-mode is available for further energy savings. The pre-programmed factory settings and calendar function make SWH and SIRe easy to install and use. SWH can be controlled and monitored by the BMS system. The SWH LPHW fan heater has an attractive design in white sheet steel to blend into both industrial and shop environments.
• Integrated control system SIRe.
• Very low sound level.
• Five fan speeds.
• Mounted on the wall or ceiling.
• Intended for water temperatures up to +125 °C and 10 bar in standard design.
• Supplied with air director with individually adjustable louvers that direct the air flow on one plane.
• Max. surrounding temperature +40 °C.
• Heating coil with aluminum fins and copper pipes.
• Smooth pipe connection, for soldering or clamping ring pipe connection.
• Wide range of controls and accessories, e.g. mixing cabinet that combines heating and ventilation, and a separateFilter section.
• Corrosion proof housing made of hot zinc-plate and powder enameled steel panels. Colour: RAL 9016, NCS 0500 (white). Housing without lacquer or in other colours available on request.
• Aluminium louvers
|Output @ water temperature 80/60 °C, air temperature +15 °C. [kW]||12|
|Air flow [m³/h]||530 - 1120|
|Air flow [m³/s]||0.15 - 0.31|
|Sound level*2,3 [dB(A)]||26 - 39|
|Δt [°C] @ highest airflow, water @ 80/60 °C, air @15°C||28|
|Air throw (above 0.2m/s) [m]||4|
|Water volume*6 [l]||1.3|
|Voltage [V]||230 V~|
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|
As with electric fan heaters, there are a variety of types and options available and we aim to make choosing the right model as easy as possible. The following guidance is written around the product ranges that we supply.
4th September 2019 - A look at some of the various options for heating industrial workplaces. We consider gas heating, oil fired heating, electric, LPHW and steam heaters.
9th April 2019 - The Master BCF range of industrial evaporative coolers bring greater versatility to the moulded plastic 'one size' evaporative coolers market.
SWB0 Mounting Brackets 2 pcs, for SWH02 SWS02 SWL02Product Code: 17577£23.04 ( £27.65 incl. tax)