Frico SWS33 - 65kw LPHW fan heater
Fan heater SWS is intended for water-heating or cooling. SWS is suitable for places where fan heaters are traditionally used, such as industrial premises, workshops and storage rooms. The fan heater can be mounted on the wall or the ceiling. By turning the unit the water connections will be positioned on the left or right side. Fan heater SWS can be used for total heating in larger premises. SWS quickly gives a pleasant heat where it is needed.
The airspeed of SWS is controlled by external accessories. The louvers are individually adjustable and the additional accessory programs open up for various solutions. Fan heater SWS gives high output and provides fast and efficient heat at low cost. Easy installation and maintenance minimizes cost and the risk of errors. Dust can be easily cleaned from the coil. Fan heater SWS has a compact and functional design well suitable for the applications it is intended for.
• Mounted on the wall or ceiling.
• Intended for water temperatures up to +125°C and 10 bar in standard design.
• Supplied with air director with individually adjustable louvers that direct the air flow on one plane.
• Max. surrounding temperature +40°C.
• Heating coil with aluminum fins and copper pipes. Smooth pipe connection, for soldering or clamping ring pipe connection.
• Wide range of controls and accessories, e.g. mixing cabinet that combines heating and ventilation, and a separateFilter section.
• Casing of grey alu-zinc coated steel panels, very resistant against corrosion.
• Louvers in anodised aluminium.
|Output @ water temperature 80/60°C, air temperature +15°C. [kW]||65|
|Air flow [m³/h]||6090|
|Air flow [m3/s]||1.69|
|Sound level*2 [dB(A)]||64|
|Delta T [°C] @ highest airflow, water @ 80/60°C, air @15°C||31|
|Air throw (above 0.2m/s) [m]||13|
|Water volume*5 [l]||5.2|
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|
As with electric fan heaters, there are a variety of types and options available and we aim to make choosing the right model as easy as possible. The following guidance is written around the product ranges that we supply.
4th September 2019 - A look at some of the various options for heating industrial workplaces. We consider gas heating, oil fired heating, electric, LPHW and steam heaters.
9th April 2019 - The Master BCF range of industrial evaporative coolers bring greater versatility to the moulded plastic 'one size' evaporative coolers market.
SWEF3 Extra filter EU3. G3, 4 bags, SWH32/33 SWS32/33 SWL32/33. Replacement filter for SWF.Product Code: 10111£96.36 ( £115.63 incl. tax)
SWD3 Return air intake for SWH32/33 SWS32/33 SWL32/33Product Code: 10103£163.10 ( £195.72 incl. tax)
SWB3 Mounting brackets 2 pcs, for SWH32/33 SWS32/33 SWL32/33Product Code: 17580£37.93 ( £45.52 incl. tax)