EC55DV Indirect Combustion Oil Fired Heater
Our range of Dual Voltage Indirect Combustion Oil Fired Heaters are widely recognised as being amongst the UK's most popular indirect oil fired heaters.
For use in marquees, temporary structures, construction, the horticultural & agricultural sectors (for the heating of glasshouses, poly tunnels and grain drying applications) and are also very popular with the tool hire industry.
• Can be fitted with thermostat, humidistat or timer.
• Built in oil burner.
• Geared fuel pump.
• Electronic flame control with photo-resistance sensor.
• Electric control panel.
• Combustion chamber manufactured from AISI 430 stainless steel.
• Timed post ventilation to cool the combustion chamber.
• Fuel tank manufactured from hydrocarbon resistant polyethythene.
• Fitted with bayonet type fuel cap and drain bung.
All heaters are supplied with 1.5m power cord.
Optional accessories include fuel level gauge, fuel tank filter, room thermostat and heavy-duty thermostat.
Oil fired heaters have the ability to run on diesel, kerosene, gas oil, derv, heating oil or HVO (Hydro-treated Vegetable Oil).
Please note that fuel tanks will need to be emptied prior to being filled with an alternative fuel.
|Delivery||Normally 2 - 3 working days. Expect within 5 working days of order|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|
4th September 2019 - A look at some of the various options for heating industrial workplaces. We consider gas heating, oil fired heating, electric, LPHW and steam heaters.
9th April 2019 - The Master BCF range of industrial evaporative coolers bring greater versatility to the moulded plastic 'one size' evaporative coolers market.