Arcotherm GP45MDV Direct Combustion Manual LPG Heater
Our GP 230V Direct Combustion Manual LPG Heaters have a built-in LPG burner and are designed to be used in well ventilated spaces.
Suitable for agricultural premises, construction sites, warehouses, and workshops, these heaters are also very popular with the hire industry.
• Safety thermostat.
• Thermal flame detector.
• Automatic built in LPG burner
• Electronic control box (GP/A)
• Set to be connected to a thermostat or a
• Ionization flame control (GP/A)
• Thermo-electric flame control (GP/M)
• Power cord with plug
• Pressure reducer adjustable
• Gas pipe with connections
• Excess flow cut off valve
• Automatic ignition (GP/A)
• Piezoelectric ignition (GP/M)
• Summer-winter switch for use as fan
All heaters are supplied with 1.5m power cord, 1.5m gas hose, and regulator.
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2-3 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|
23rd October 2019 - Gas Plaque Heaters are still the bench mark for cost effective zone heating of large industrial buildings. A review of Infraglo range of gas plaque heaters
4th September 2019 - A look at some of the various options for heating industrial workplaces. We consider gas heating, oil fired heating, electric, LPHW and steam heaters.
9th April 2019 - The Master BCF range of industrial evaporative coolers bring greater versatility to the moulded plastic 'one size' evaporative coolers market.