FR-15/100 Inverter 15000m3/hr mobile evaporative cooler
The mobile Fresc Mann evaporative coolers are a great solution for reducing temperatures in industrial units and smaller factories. They are both economical and effective. These models can be equipped with either a control panel to enable single speed air flow or with an inverter control that allows full adjustment of the airflow as necessary. Because they recirculate and cool air within the room it is vital that these mobile evaporative coolers are only used in conjunction with open doors and windows so that humidity does not build up to high levels
Some of the manufacturing details include:
- Front air discharge with double louver
- Choice of basic unit with integrated single speed electrical control or unit with inverter based electrical control panel that allows flow regulation.
- Fan with integrated motor or with clutch system.
- Fan with bonded RAL 7035 gray anti-corrosion treatment (FR-09 / FR-12).
- Anti corrosion bearings with tank cover included (FR-09 / FR-12).
- Rigid structure made from high-thickness polyamide with interior attachments.
- AISI-304 stainless steel corner posts.
- High performance cooling panels with protective grills in RAL 7035 gray.
- Nylon wheels for ease of transport.
- 25m hose included with quick-connect system.
- Manual emptying system with corrosion resistant valve.
- Factory installed hydraulic and electrical connections.
These evaporative coolers are made in Spain and are cleverly designed with features to make operation and maintenance easy. Made with the same tough components and superior build quality that are found in the fixed units, these mobile evaporative coolers have carry a 10 year guarantee for the polyamide top and base, whilst the other components are guaranteed for 2 years. These evaporative coolers are designed to be a tough long term asset.
|Model||15010152144 FR-15 Variable|
|Air Flow m?/h||15000|
|Air Flow Control||VARIABLE|
|Cooling Panel Thickness mm||100|
|Cooling Panel Efficiency %||87|
|Fan Power kW||2,2|
|Pump Power W||38|
|Dimension A mm||1135|
|Dimension B mm||1135|
|Dimension C mm||2110|
|Dimension D mm||1140|
|Dimension E mm||270|
|Dimension F mm||700|
|Dimension G mm||650|
|Dimension H mm||655|
|Dimension I mm||240|
|Dimension J mm||145|
|Dimension K mm||340|
|Dimension L x M mm||600X600|
|Weight empty kg||210|
|Weight with water kg||230|
|Delivery||This item is normally assembled to order in mainland Europe and delivered direct|
|Warranty||10 year warrenty on polyamide base and top, 2 years on other components|