EP-050-C 50kw wood burning space heater with centrifugal fan
ECOPOL solid fuel heaters have been designed to burn waste wood or logs to produce industrial quantities of heat delivered onto an air flow via its integral heat exchanger. The result is a space heater that looks a bit like a cross between a large wood stove and a conventional ‘bullet’ style space heater. These solid fuel heaters are solid and robust steel plate construction and once installed will provide years of heat from your waste wood for the cost of powering the fan.
Please note that this is not a domestic heater but is an ideal solid fuel heater for warming up larger wood processing and wood working facilities. The tube heat exchanger in the top of the heater ensures that once lit, heat can be delivered quickly and easily on the air flow through the tubes.
The EP-050C and EP-100C models are fitted with a centrifugal fan and are suitable for connection of ductwork, to distribute warmed air to other areas of the room or even through to adjacent rooms.
- Very quiet equipment.
- Thermal performance higher than 80%
- CE certified.
- Large fuel door and opening
- Large removable box for ash collection.
- Combustion fireplace wholly finished in fire bricks.
- Finishing in anti-heat paint resistant to 600ºc.
- Fan unit is interchangeable from one side to another
- Spigots on the ends of the unit enable easy connection of ductwork
- Manual damper on the flue port
- A protective safety cage is available as an option
|Model||EP-050 - C|
|Heat output kW||50|
|Loading door W x H mm||510x280|
|Dimensions W x D x H mm||785x1860x1190|
|Flue outlet Ø mm||150|
|Duct spitot Ø mm||405|
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year warrenty in compliance with ORGALIME S2000|