Broughton CR40 38 litre / day (max) dehumidifier. Dehumidification @ 70%RH, 20C = 0.47 L/H
The Broughton CR40 dehumidifier has been designed to be compact, highly efficient and easy to service.
Mighty Dry dehumidifiers combine very large extraction rates with high quality materials to give industry leading performance. These rugged and reliable units use tough steel bodies and powder coated finishes to take the knocks associated with regular site use while the reduced size and weight help you maximise transport and storage space.
With their unrivalled versatility Mighty Dry dehumidifiers are a popular choice throughout the hire and flood restoration industries where they help reduce the speed of drying times and reduce water damage. Available in either dual voltage or 230V only we also offer a full range of accessories including hour counters, condensate pumps and humidistat's.
A compact industrial dehumidifier ideal for site or flood restoration use. The rugged and reliable CR40 has been designed to maximise storage and transport space and is available in dual voltage and with a host of accessories including humidistat, condensate pump and hour counter.
- Suitable for most Industrial and Commercial applications
- During construction and finishing on building sites
- After fire or flood damage
- During the storage of sensitive materials and products such as documents and ingredients
- In data centres or Equipment rooms where electrical switching equipment might affected by moisture
- Do not obstruct air inlet or outlets
- Ensure doors and windows are closed
- If possible place the dehumidifier in the centre of the room
- If more than one unit is being used space them out evenly throughout the room
- Dehumidifiers give maximum results at around 20¡ C so adding extra heat can aid the dehumidification process and reduce drying times
|Delivery||Dependant on stock availability. Check with us before ordering|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|