Trion Imp Air Cleaner 38-600
A practical and economical method to eliminate oil mists is to apply Trion’s AIR BOSS Model 38 range.
Under normal mechanical and thermal stresses, petroleum based and synthetic oils in the lubrication systems break down into fine mist and smoke particles. These particles, under pressure, escape through bearing seals to breather vents where they are exhausted, these airborne oil mists can create health and fire hazards.
Trion’s Model 38 is ideal for collecting fumes and oil mists from Gas Turbines, Diesel Engines, Vacuum Pumps, Compressors, Auxiliary Engines and Storage Tanks.
• Removes fumes and oil mist from discharged air - helps maintain a cleaner work environment and reduces costly maintenance clean-ups of oil
• Spiked Ionizers - no ionizing wires to replace, which reduces maintenance costs
• Low and constant static pressure - insures machinery performance
• 3-speed selector switch - easy control for economic and effective results
• Inlet connections available:- 8" ASTMA 181, ASAB 150psi weld neck Flange IPS or 8"
• Theaded Pipe Outlet connections available:- 8" ASTMA 181, ASAB 150psi weld neck Flange IPS or 8"
• Theaded Pipe NB free air discharge is NOT available
• Easily installed and maintained - installed within 30 minutes to 1 hour
|Airflow Max Volume||1020 m3/hr / 600CFM|
|No. of Cells||1|
|Noise Level dB(A)||50-70|
|Output Voltage (Kv)||12/6|
|Input Voltage||110V/1ph/50Hz - 230V/1ph/50Hz|
|Height (mm)||2000 (68")|
|Depth (mm)||714 (28,1/8")|
|Wiidth (mm)||318 (12,1/4"")|
|Cell Weight (kg)||12.5 (27 pounds)|
|Weight (kg) excluding connections||136 (300 pounds)|
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|