Airius PureAir White, Model 25/PA/9" PHI Destratification fan
The Airius PHI air purification and odour control unit incorporates a UV/HE light cell into the nozzle of a standard Airius destratification fan. This cell emits natural air purifiers called ionised hydroperoxides, which the fan circulates fully throughout the space. This significantly improves indoor air quality (IAQ) reducing viruses, bacteria, gases, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), mould and odours by over 90%, whilst an advanced atmosphere oxidisation technology give indoor environments fresh, clean and odour free air. This is in addition to the standard features and benefits of the Airius destratification system.
The Airius PHI Air Purification and Odour Control System the perfect low cost solution for hospitals, care homes, doctors & dentist surgery s, children s nursery s and food preparation facilities etc. in maintaining a clean, healthy and odour free environment.
Please note that these units are supplied in black colour in variance to the images in this listing
|Ceiling height||6 - 8m|
|Average Floor Coverage||89 -133m2|
|Supply||230v single phase|
|Height incl. handle||54.6 cm|
|Height to rim||41 cm|
- • 4-log reduction (99.99%) surface bacteria/virus reduction.
- • Over 80% VOC reduction.
- • 78% of Microbes in human sneeze killed at 1 metre.
- • 97% airborne bacterial reduction.
- • 99% reductions ofE. Coli, Listeria, Strep, Bird Fluand many more.
- • 85% odour reduction.
- • 97% airborne mould reduction.
- • Approved by the USDA, FSIS and FDA for use in food processing plants.
- • US Military approved for mould protection in field hospitals.
- • Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the SARS virus.
- • Used to mitigate airborne bacteria, mould, viruses, smoke, odours and VOC s in applications such as hospitals, care/nursing homes, doctors offices, offices, schools, food preparation facilities and many other applications.
Note: The Airius AOT Cell is not a medical device and no medical claims are made.
|Delivery||This item is usually stocked overseas and takes about 2-3 weeks to deliver. If in UK deliverable in 3-4 days. Enquire on 01729 824108|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|