AD-15-VS Evaporative Cooler
The Met Mann 'AD Small' range of evaporative coolers have flow rates 5,500; 9,000; 12,000 and 15,000 m?/h. The AD Small range is manufactured with variety of discharge options (top, bottom or side). Their elevated cooling capacities, as well as their reduced consumption of electricity, allow them to represent an air cooling system that is both economical and completely ecological, since the cooling element is water. Their fans and water pumps are both efficient and quiet compared to other cooling systems. Met Mann evaporative coolers are ideal for cooling of commercial, industrial or agricultural facilities.
These evaporative coolers are made in Spain and are cleverly designed with features to make operation and maintenance easy. Tough components and superior build quality mean that the polyamide structure to these coolers is guaranteed for 10 years, with other components being guaranteed for 1 year, and ensure that the AD Small range of evaporative coolers, once installed are cooling assets for the long term. Some of the manufacturing details include:
- Rigid structure using high-thickness polyamide components and interior attachments.
- Corner posts made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- High efficiency cross flow cooling panels with RAL 7035 gray protective grills.
- Fans with RAL 7035 gray anti-corrosion treatment.
- Protective coverings for bearings to prevent oxidation.
- Solid base with feet to facilitate easy installation and transport.
- Automatic drainage system patented by MET MANN.
- Continuous drainage to avoid concentrated levels of mineral salts.
- Easy opening panels with half-turn rotating knobs.
- Factory installed hydraulic and electrical connections.
- Optional stainless steel panels.
- Upon request, dust filtration systems and ATEX fans and motors can be provided.
|Delivery||This item is normally assembled to order in mainland Europe and delivered direct|
|Warranty||Manufacturers warranty of 10 years on polyamide structure and 1 year on other components, effective once the equipment has either been installed by Puravent or installed by others and commissioned by Puravent|