Flamrad 730A-P 30 kw Gas Fired Plaque heater - Automatic- Propane
The Flamrad Gas Fired Infrared radiant Heater 700 series are ideal for use in many commercial and industrial applications where full or localised heating is required. Features
• High radiant efficiency - high emissivity plaques with re-radiation gauze.
• High temperature aluminium reflector - increased emissivity, lightweight strong and durable.
• Vitreous steel burner - does not rust or corrode - gives longer life than aluminised steel or stainless iron.
• Lightweight - makes it easy to install and maintain - can be suspended from pipe work.
• Infrared heat - gives instant directional heat where you want it and does not warm the air, so there is no air movement and circulation of dust, all of which means lower running costs.
• Mounted at high level either overhead or on a wall, releasing expensive and often much needed floor space.
• Safety first - all Flamrad heaters have been approved to the stringent safety requirements of the European gas appliance directive and have been granted the CE mark.
These heaters are fully automatic in operation having spark ignition and flame monitoring. In the event of flame failure, lockout of the appliance will ensure complete safety; the unit can be reset by interrupting the mains supply. The heaters lend themselves to control by time clock, thermostats or energy management systems.
|Dimensions H x W x L (mm)||191 x 276 x 1638|
|Inlet Rc Connection||1/2|
|mm from combustibles (above/behind/sides/below)||1000/1500/1200/3000|
|mounting height (m) @ 15°||7.6-10.6|
|mounting height (m) @ 45°||6.1-7.2|
|typical floor coverage m2 (modern/average/uninsulated/spot)||183/155/127/85|
|Delivery||Dependant on stock availability. Check with us before ordering|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturers warranty|